Whilst you do not need to have an in-depth knowledge of Nextflow to run nf-core pipelines, some familiarity is essential in order to run the Nextflow commands and properly configure your system.
You can find some key resources about Nextflow in the list below:
- Documentation and reference material:
- Tutorials and workshops
- Nextflow Workshop 2018: https://nextflow-io.github.io/nf-hack18/
- CZ Biohub Nextflow Tutorial 2019: https://github.com/czbiohub/nextflow-tutorial-2019
- Nextflow Camp 2019 DSLv2 tutorial: https://github.com/nextflow-io/nfcamp-tutorial
- Running Nextflow in the cloud:
- AWS Batch tutorial: https://docs.opendata.aws/genomics-workflows/orchestration/nextflow/nextflow-overview/
- Google Cloud tutorial: https://cloud.google.com/genomics/docs/tutorials/nextflow
For questions about the main Nextflow tool, use the Nextflow Gitter chat community: https://gitter.im/nextflow-io/nextflow
Many nf-core resources are to be found on this website. If in doubt, get in touch with the nf-core community via Slack.