A pipeline for the analysis of CRISPR edited data. It allows the evaluation of the quality of gene editing experiments using targeted next generation sequencing (NGS) data (
targeted) as well as the discovery of important genes from knock-out or activation CRISPR-Cas9 screens using CRISPR pooled DNA (
v2.0.0 - Paprika Lovelace - [05.07.2023]
This release includes a whole new analysis type : functional genomics screenings (activation, interference or knock outs screens). For CRISPR-targeting, UMIs clustering is now supported.
The usage of the pipeline now includes the flag
--analysis <screening,targeted> to allow the user to indicate which analysis they would like to run.
- Crisprseq screening analysis : mageck mle, mageck rra, mageck count and crisprcleanr-normalize (#22)
- Add new parameter
--analysisto select analysis type (screening/targeted) (#27)
- Tests to run screening analysis (#926)
- Metro map for targeted analysis (#35)
- Add new parameters
- Add UMI clustering to crisprseq-targeted (#24)
- Template update v2.8 (#21)