- Adding a new pipeline
- Code editor plugins
- Code formatting
- Contributing to an existing pipeline
- DSL2 Modules
- DSL2 Subworkflows
- Developer Tutorials
- Graphic design guidelines
- Pipeline Release Review Guidelines
- Release checklist
- Special content elements
- Test data guidelines
- Training material guide
Every nf-core pipeline repository should contain a single pipeline.
That is, there should be a
main.nf file that is the single way to launch a pipeline.
- It is ok to have multiple ‘tracks’ within the pipeline, selectable with configuration options.
- It is ok to have workflows that use the output of another nf-core pipeline as input
It should be possible to run all parts of the workflow using
nextflow run nf-core/<pipeline>, without any specific filename.