This page includes step-by-step guides, walkthroughs, and general long-form introductions to various aspects of nf-core.
- Tutorial: nf-core contributor overview
- An overview of how to contribute to nf-core, starting with installing nf-core tools, creating a new pipeline using the nf-core template, adding modules to a pipeline, and releasing a pipeline.
- Tutorial: Create a DSL2 Module
- In this tutorial we will see how to create a new module for the nf-core modules repository. As an example, we will create a module to execute the FastqToBam function of the FGBIO suite of tools.
- Tutorial: Using nf-core components outside nf-core
- In some cases you may wish to follow parts nf-core best practices for your own pipeline. This tutorial describes how to use nf-core code without making official nf-core pipelines.
- DSL2 template code walkthrough:
- Tutorial: Adding Modules to Pipelines
- Quick reference of the steps needed to add a new module to a pipeline.
- Tutorial: Using nf-core/configs outside nf-core
- Guidance on how to use nf-core’s centralised institutional configs in your own custom workflows.